Operation 36 Golf, Junior Clinic and Junior Practice + Programs
Our Junior Clinic For beginners and New Golfers-Age 5+
Learn skills in fun classes, we make learning the fundamental skills of the game fun. Practice sessions designed around simulation play on the course with scoring targets and consistent improvement.
When: Starting Sunday 16/02/2020 from 3:00pm-4:00pm
Junior Practice +
Is a weekly practice program designed to help your junior improve their golf game. The Practice + program is split into two semesters. Participants will attend a group practice session once a week and have the option to participate in group on-course sessions as well.
Practice: 8 One Hour sessions $80.
Practice +: 8 One Hour sessions and 4 Nine hole on course training sessions $140.
When: Starting 13/02/2020 4:00pm – 5:000pm
Dress regulations apply including collared shirt and hat or cap. Sunscreen is also advisable.
Contact the Pro Shop for further details 4578 1739
Objectives of the Program:
- Encourage boys and girls to play golf
- Teach golf techniques, etiquette and skills
- Provide access to practice facilities, skill testing and on course play
- Provide the opportunity to become a member of Richmond Golf Club
- Identify talent and provide further development opportunities