Join us in 2018 and save with some amazing membership deals, including:
- Up to 17 months for the price of 12^ for new members joining the club;
- $99 Casual membership – call clubhouse for details;
- 50% off memberships for intermediate players aged 26-35;
- Family discounts – 50% off every additional family member that joins with a full paying member^.
Call our membership team on 4578 1739 for more information.
^17 months membership applies to members joining in January 2018, unless otherwise stated. Members joining February will receive 16 months membership etc. 17 month membership period ends 30/6/2019. Discount calculated on the January 2018 membership price.
Pay As You Golf
You must attend the Clubhouse to complete an application form. You are required to show your identification to staff and have a proposer and a seconder on your membership form
You may obtain a handicap by handing in 3 score cards signed off by a Richmond Golf Club member.
Information for Members
You must present your photo ID and completed forms to a member of staff at time of joining.
Our membership year runs from the 1st July to the 30th June.
Membership Fees 2017/2018
Effective 1 August 2017
Full Membership $1064
- Full Golf Membership 1st July 2017 to 30th June 2018. Full members are entitled to full playing rights to the golf course 7 days per week.
7 Day Senior $853
- No qualification period applies
- All that is needed to become a pensioner member is proof of age: 65+
- Full Golf Membership 1st July 2017 to 30th June 2018
- 7 Day Pensioner members are entitled to full playing rights to the golf course 7 days per week.
6 Day Senior $713
- No qualification period applies
- Golf Membership 1st July 2017 to 30th June 2018.
- 6 Day Pensioner Members are entitled to full playing rights to the golf course except Saturdays.
- All that we ask is proof of age: 65+
6 Day Membership $907
- 6 Day membership is open to any person who is 21 years of age or over. 6 Day members are entitled to use the golf course facilities 6 days per week with Saturday Competition being excluded.
5 Day Membership $720
- 5 Day Golf Membership 1st July 2017 to 30th June 2018
- 5 Day Members are entitled to full playing rights to the golf course 5 days per week, excluding Saturday and Sunday.
Intermediate (26-30 years) $532
- Intermediate (26-35) membership is open to any person aged 26 to 35 years of age. These members have full playing rights to the course 7 days per week, including competitions (with a handicap).
Intermediate (19-25 years) $297
- Intermediate (19-25) membership is open to any person aged 19 to 25 years of age. These members have full playing rights to the course 7 days per week, including competitions (with a handicap).
Junior Membership $55
- Junior membership is available to any person aged 14 to 17 years of age. Junior Members have full playing rights to the golf course, 7 days per week and can play in competitions once they have a handicap.
- Juniors have restricted access to the Clubhouse.
Cadet Membership $55
- Cadet Membership is open to any person aged 13 years and under. The Cadet membership is a precursor to Junior Membership and is designed for those young golfers who have not yet reached the level of ability or confidence required to play in competitions.
5 Day Social Golf $629
- Open to play Social Golf Monday to Friday. No Golflink Handicap is available.
Conditions apply to all above memberships. Please speak to our team for further details.
6 day memberships play from Sunday to Friday only.
5 Day Member plays from Monday to Friday only.
5 Day Social Golfer Monday to Friday social play @ RGC only. No golflink handicap issued.