Cadet and Junior Coaching and Development Program
When: 4 School Terms
Cost: $10 per week and may attend as many clinics as they like.
Activity: Group Sessions* every: Monday afternoon, 4pm – 5pm
Dress regulations apply including collared shirt and hat or cap. Sunscreen is also advisable.
The main aim of the program is for all participants to become full Junior Members at Richmond as soon as they are able. We are not only endeavouring to develop players to achieve a high standard of golf but we are also keen to encourage and develop enthusiastic members for the club whatever their golfing skill level.
Objectives of the Program:
- Encourage boys and girls to play golf
- Teach golf techniques, etiquette and skills
- Provide access to practice facilities, skill testing and on course play
- Provide the opportunity to become a member of Richmond Golf Club
- Identify talent and provide further development opportunities
*Group lessons are also open to other children who wish to get additional instruction from the Professional. These will be $10 per session.